Senior Leader Apprenticeship Level 7
This occupation is found in small, medium and large organisationsin the public, private or third sectors and sustainabilityas an area of the economy including health, finance,engineering, manufacturing, business andprofessional services, education, retail, leisure, technologyand construction. Senior Leaders are a key component of alltypes of business model where there is a workforce to lead,manage and support. The broad purpose of the occupationis to provide clear, inclusive and strategic leadership anddirection relating to their area of responsibility within anorganisation. Typically, this involves setting, managing andmonitoring achievement of core objectives that are alignedto the overall strategic objectives of their organisation’sBoard (or equivalent). In a smaller organisation they arealso likely to contribute to the execution and achievementof these strategic objectives. A Senior Leader influence sat a higher organisational level, including sometimes atBoard (or equivalent) level, and sets the culture and tone across their area of responsibility.
Programme overview: Senior Leader
• Setting direction, vision, governance and providing a clear
sense of purpose for their area of responsibility.
• Providing clear and inclusive leadership.
• Identifying longer-term opportunities and risks using data
from internal intelligence sources and external influences.
• Developing sustainable, ethical, innovative and
supportive cultures that get the best from people and
enable the delivery of results.
• Resources that may include budgets, people, assets and
• Staying up to date with innovation and championing its
• Keeping pace with – and responding to change – by leading
• Leading and promoting sustainable business practices.
• Responding and managing crisis situations
What will you gain?
Senior Human Resources – (HR)
Senior Learning and Development – (L&D)
Senior Organisational Development – (OD)
Register your interest
We work with the best companies in the UK
At MBKB, we will work closely with you to get to know your organisation and it’s needs, ensuring that we can tailor all of our training programmes to meet these needs and help to transform your talented workforce.